There’s no denying that a plant or flower bouquet can really liven up a living space. However, if you’re a pet owner, you need to be careful about the plants you’re putting in your house. A nice gesture could be deadly to your dog or cat. You might think “oh, I’ll just keep ’em out of reach,” but the plants you keep inside and outside is actually something that should be taken very seriously. Many pet owners are unaware of the terrible consequences of having a certain plant. That’s why we’ve rounded up 15 poisonous plants that when ingested, can be extremely toxic to your pet.
Lilies are highly toxic to cats when ingested — even in small amounts. Severe liver damage can occur.